Monday, May 25, 2009

Big Finals

Two big finals this week and

Barcelona / Manchester United
The Barcelona vs. Manchester United final has certainly stirred up football fans across the World Wide Web.

It's been interesting to go from site to site reading the different comments and its
amazing how there doesn't seem to be an "under-dog" in this match-up. These two sides, while having contrasting styles of play are hugely competitive and it should be a humdinger of a final.

I backed Barcelona to win either 2-0 or 2-1 but I don't have any real loyalty on the line here so I'll sit back and let the respective fans scrap it out.

Chelsea / Everton
There is no question who the under-dog is in this game and I got some pretty handy odds backing Everton for this final.

After Villa got knocked out I have tentatively switched my allegiance (for this trophy only!) to Everton so hope they give Chelsea a bit of a surprise...

No comments: