Friday, January 16, 2009

Fantasy league soccer

I got the following message from Brent Graham over at SportingWeb and I thought I would see if I could get any of our bloggers involved:

Hi Guys,

If you are getting this I know you or have had enough correspondence to feel as though I do.

The FantasySports English Soccer 6 gets rolling again tomorrow and I have set up a mini league called Pay2Play

The competition involves predicting win/lose or draw on 6 matches each weekend and is real easy to play

To join my mini league Pay2Play you will need to commit to putting R100 into the pool which will go into the pot for the winner(s) of the league – all funds will go to prizes and I will send breakdown next week depending how many guys come on board (I have left it very late)

How do I join?

Log onto www.fs.co.za

Register (if not already)

Enter a team in the English Soccer 6

Capture your predictions

Click on “create or join a mini league”

Look for Pay2Play and enter the password which is money

Even if there are only a few of us it should spice things up nicely for the next few months.

Payment of the R100 will be required by the end of the month – I will send details or collect from those I see.

Head to www.fs.co.za now and prepare to play for second place.

Note: this is totally separate from the FantasySports website

You may invite mates but will need to guarantee their payment

Cheers

Brent Graham

www.sportingweb.co.za

No comments: