Sunday, June 13, 2010

Betting for Sunday World Cup games

Australia were my early outside pick but the more I look at it the more unlikely it is that they will spring any kind of surprises this year.

Bearing in mind that I like Germany to go all the way to the final, it makes for today's fixture between the two as quite an interesting trade off.

I've backed the Germany to either win 1-0 (5/1) or 2-0 (11/2) when the two sides meet later today.

In the other fixtures for the day Algeria take on Slovenia. The bookies favour Slovenia slightly but I think there might be a bit of a surprise here and would be keen to take Algeria at 7/1 to win 1-0.

In the Serbia versus Ghana fixture I would lean toward Serbia where you can get 9/2 for a 1-0 win in favour of the Serbs.

Happy punting!

-----------------------------------------------------------
Planning to take a punt on the World Cup? BWIN Sports Betting & Gaming Click Here

No comments: