Saturday, August 8, 2009

English Premiership - Outright

The English Premiership kicks off next weekend and the following odds on offer from World Sports Betting to win the league outright:

  • Chelsea - 2/1
  • Manchester United - 2/1
  • Liverpool - 3/1
  • Arsenal - 8/1
  • Manchester City - 10/1
  • Tottenham - 100/1
  • Everton - 200/1
  • Aston Villa - 200/1

Yeah I am a little biased toward Aston Villa Must say that I am very surprised that shorter odds weren't offered for either Villa or Everton and I reckon they don't present the worst value around.

The league I think is going to be far more open than people have given consideration to and while I don't have the highest expectations around for them to actually win the league, I think that these odds are various generous.

I put a few bucks down on each of them.

No comments: